Project WET and The Wonders of Wetlands (WOW) Workshops
Project WET and The Wonders of Wetlands will be offered as an educator workshop (Project WET May 22 Only) or a facilitator workshop Monday -Wednesday, May 22-24 at the Horace Collins Lab, Delaware, Ohio. Workshop fee is $20 for Monday only or $120 for Monday – Wednesday. Fees cover workshop materials and facilitation. For more information, use the link provided for the workshop flier. Registrations are now being accepted here. Deadline to register is May 15, 2017.
Participants will receive;
1) certification as Project WET and WOW State-wide Facilitator (attending Monday – Wednesday,
2) copies of both educator guides and secondary modules (Healthy Water, Healthy People (middle/high school) and the newly released early childhood guide Getting Little Feet WET,
3) valuable training in the use of guide activities and materials.
4) professional resource speakers for future contact, and
5) how guides are tied into ODE Science Standards.
Attend only Monday, May 22 to be a Project WET educator and receive the 2.0 guide for $20. For more information, contact Dennis Clement, Project WET State Coordinator, 614-644-2048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.